Complaints and Disputes
If you have a complaint or dispute with Quatorze Investments Pty Ltd please use our internal dispute resolution procedure by contacting:
The Dispute Resolution Officer
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our internal dispute resolution process, you may contact our independent external dispute resolution scheme which is:
Credit Ombudsman Service Limited
Tel: 1800 138 422 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday Sydney time)
Fax: 02 9273 8440
PO Box A252,
Sydney South, NSW 1235
Responsible Lending Obligations
We are required by law to:
- Make reasonable inquiries about:
- Your requirements and objectives in relation to your credit contract with us; and
- Your financial situation.
- Take reasonable steps to verify your financial situation.
- Assess whether any credit contract with us is unsuitable for you.
- Not provide you with credit which is unsuitable.
Copy of Suitability Assessment
If you ask us for a copy of our assessment of your suitability for the credit contract:
- Before entering into the credit contract, we must provide you with a written copy of the assessment before entering into the credit contract.
- After entering into the credit contract but within:
- 2 years of its starting, we must give you a written copy of the assessment within 7 business days.
- 7 years of its starting, we must give you a written copy of the assessment within 21 business days.